In this 2 hour hands on class you will learn the many advantages of shooting in your cameras RAW format. You will learn the following:
- Select the correct camera settings for using the RAW format.
- Advantages to shooting in RAW.
- File opening, manipulating and exporting.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic introduction and basic functions.
- We will on purpous make some bad photos (Exposure, White Ballance, Cropping) and then make them perfect in a live demonstration.
- Class is held on Thursday Feb 22, 2024 from 7-9pm at The Camera Museum
Shooting Raw + Lightroom